About the property:
Hop House has a fully equipped kitchen with a range cooker, dishwasher and washing machine. Then a very large dining and lounge area with seating and dining for 8 +. Also downstairs there is a double/twin bedroom and a wet room that is accessible.
Going upstairs there are 2 double /twin bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms with showers.
At A Glance
Luxury, newly converted holiday property sleeping 6
3 bedrooms, all en-suite (1 ground floor)
Accessible accommodation with wet
Private outside space
Kitchen & Dining
The custom built, fully fitted kitchen lends itself to group dining with:
– Electric Double oven cooker – Microwave
– Fridge and Freezer
– Washing machine
All of the cupboards are fully stocked with pots, pans, dishware and cutlery to make moving in for your stay hassle free. A large dining table sits in the open plan kitchen, which lends itself to delicious family style meals with family and friends.
The lounge area has two large comfortable sectional sofas, colour TV and plenty of space to play board games, rest & relax. In addition to the lounge area there is also a separate snug room for cosy reading and playing games.
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
– Twin Bedroom with comfortable zip and link option
– Large bathroom wet room with walk in shower, toilet and sink – Disabled access to bedroom and bathroom
– Twin bedroom with comfortable zip and link option
– En-suite bathrooms to each bedroom
– Large master bedroom suite with its own studio kitchen and bathroom
– Private parking and outdoor patio space allows Hop House guests the ability to enjoy both indoor and outdoor living.